Leading Hand Assembly
The leading hand assembly and re-work resource in the Northeast, centrally located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Providing a maximum level of flexibility and focus entirely on meeting your – and your customers’ – needs.
Proven Track Record
With a proven track record of working with – and satisfying – demanding customers in the automotive and telecom industries.
- Automotive Hand Assembly
- Network Cabling Solution Kits
- Orthodontics Wire Products Packing
- Basic Machine Operation
- Collating & Sorting
- Manual Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Disposal of rejected material
- Off-Site Assemblers & Operators
- Quality Control & Inspection
- Packing & Repacking
How we do it
C-MAC prides itself in providing Quick, Quality Control and Confidence
Our experienced management team delivers “start-to-finish” turnkey operational controls, including:
- Detailed order quoting to support accurate pricing and capacity planning.
- Inventory management — including segregated, secured and locked inventory storage, defined part count accuracy process and management to support specific customer inventory control requirements (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly).
- Written and visual process routing control sheets to ensure process accuracy and product quality.
- In-line inspection of manufacturing process to meet/exceed customer quality requirements.
- Accounting/Order processing controls including purchase order, receivable and inventory reconciliation by P.O. (the purchasing and accounting functions will love this)
- Clean, orderly work environment.
- Flexible, well trained workforce that can expand rapidly to support customer’s needs quickly.